California Garden Apartment living in Vibrant and Beautiful Claremont
The Beautiful Bonita Terraces Apartments are located in 660 W Bonita Ave, Claremont, CA 91711.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN APPARTMENT? CALL US TODAY (909) 626-6500 OR COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW:
“My experience ( in 10 years) is that when something goes wrong, the maintenance people are wonderful…friendly, like part of my family. Maintenance is great, I mean if I call and I need something, instant. I always feel like its home, and not just an apartment. I love all the maintenance team, what would any of us do without Mario?! I just love them all!”
“I’ve lived here for 3 years, and counting, and I don’t see myself ever leaving. The grounds are beautiful, and peaceful, my neighbors are truly like family, and the ownership and management, even the maintenance team is absolutely wonderful, and you can truly tell how much they all care. They go above and beyond to make sure we as tenants, and as friends, are happy, comfortable, and satisfied with our home.There’s no place I’d rather raise my family, than the heart of beautiful Claremont California. I am so lucky to have found myself in such a loving community. Thank you so much for having me and mine!”
"I love living at Bonita Terrace for several reasons:
1. BEAUTIFULCOMPLEX - I can take a nice walk and never even go outside the gates. Grass and trees and in Spring and Summer so many glorious roses. (My dog loves it!)
2. INTERESTING FLOOR PLANS - Even my 1-bedroom feels spacious because of the high, high ceilings. And there is GREAT inside storage adjacent to the patio.
3. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE - Friendly and responsive - whenever I call for a repair, if it can’t be fixed that same day, I will actually get an APOLOGY.
4. A NICE MIX OF NEIGHBORS - of all ages, and just enough children to not ever be noisy but still have fun activity.
5. SEVEN-MINUTE WALK TO CLAREMONT VILLAGE - I can go to the train station, movies, library, post office, great shops, several beautiful parks, the Claremont Colleges, Sunday Farmers Market, comedy club, restaurants (Thai, Mexican, Italian, Mediterranean, French, Vegan) -- some with live music or trivia nights. All without ever having to get in and out of a car.
I am HAPPY here.”
“I lived at Bonita Terrace for 14 years. A lovely place to live! Privacy, if you want. Friendships. A place to call home. I've enjoyed all management starting with Carol Hotzinger (my piano partner) and Jim Pebley. Then sweet Kevin Kearney, Jim Hotzinger and Melissa Guzman. I love them all. I also feel I had a special friendship with all the maintenance crew: Mario (irreplaceable), sweet Jose (expert on plants), Joel (my next door neighbor), Abel (very smart and fun) and QuiQui (my special temporary surrogate son). They have been terrific and I will miss them all. The friendships I've made with my fellow neighbors has been wonderful too!”
“I've lived here for 19 years - it's like home because my neighbors are like family. And as far as landscaping, it's always done. I'm so thankful for living here, and I don’t ever want to move.”